Covid antigen test (Joysbio)
Rapid antigen test for Covid-19
Covid-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. The most common symptoms are coughing and fever, but sore throat, headache and muscle aches, as well as general weakness and shortness of breath, may also occur.
Nausea, conjunctivitis, swollen lymph nodes and drowsiness, change or loss of taste and smell are some of the less common symptoms of the disease.
In some people, the infection may be asymptomatic, but it can also affect the respiratory system and other systems in the human body. In severe cases, symptoms may include shortness of breath and chest pains, and the disease may require specialist medical care or hospitalisation.
Joysbio Antigen Test
Clinical Evaluation Results
1 Test cassette
1 Sterilised swab
1 Tube with extraction buffer
1 Instruction for use
How to test yourself
1. Place the test cassette on a clean and leveled surface.
2. Peel off the sealing film of the extraction tube.
3. Using the swab, take a sample from both nostrils.
4. Insert the swab into the bottom of the extraction tube and roll it for five turns. Move the swab up and down in the buffer for a minimum of 20 seconds. Remove the swab while pushing against the walls of the extraction tube.
5. Close the cap on the extraction tube and mix thoroughly.
6. Gently squeeze the tube, dispensing three (3) drops of the sample into the sample well.
7. Read the test results between 15 and 20 minutes. Do not read the results after 20 minutes.