Covid antigen test (Toda Pharm)
Rapid antigen test for Covid-19
Covid-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. The most common symptoms are coughing and fever, but sore throat, headache and muscle aches, as well as general weakness and shortness of breath, may also occur.
Nausea, conjunctivitis, swollen lymph nodes and drowsiness, change or loss of taste and smell are some of the less common symptoms of the disease.
In some people, the infection may be asymptomatic, but it can also affect the respiratory system and other systems in the human body. In severe cases, symptoms may include shortness of breath and chest pains, and the disease may require specialist medical care or hospitalisation.
Toda Pharm Antigen Test
Clinical Evaluation Results
1 Test cassette
1 Sterilised swab
1 Tube with extraction buffer
1 Instruction for use
How to test yourself
1. Bring the product, reagents and samples to room temperature (15~30°C) before use.
2. Open the pouch, remove the test device and place on a clean, flat surface.
3. Unscrew the blue cap from the tube with extraction buffer.
4. Insert the swab into the nostril parallel to the roof of the mouth, gently pinch the upper part of the nostril. Rotate for 5 complete circles. Repeat for the other nostril.
5. Insert the swab into the tube. Mix thoroughly and press the swab 10-15 times against the sides of the bottle. Allow to stand for 2 minutes. Press the head of the swab against the inside wall of the bottle while removing it.
6. Screw the blue cap back on the tube and then unscrew the small transparent cap.
7. Place 3 drops of solution into the sample well.
8. Read the results after 15 minutes. Do not wait for more than 30 minutes.