Covid saliva & lollipop antigen test (Realy Tech)
Rapid antigen test for Covid-19
Covid-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease caused by SARS-CoV-2. The most common symptoms are coughing and fever, but sore throat, headache and muscle aches, as well as general weakness and shortness of breath, may also occur.
Nausea, conjunctivitis, swollen lymph nodes and drowsiness, change or loss of taste and smell are some of the less common symptoms of the disease.
In some people, the infection may be asymptomatic, but it can also affect the respiratory system and other systems in the human body. In severe cases, symptoms may include shortness of breath and chest pains, and the disease may require specialist medical care or hospitalisation.
Realy Saliva Antigen Test
Clinical Evaluation Results
How to test yourself
1. Spit enough saliva into the saliva collection cup or put the lollipop under your tongue until it soaks entirely.
2. Take out an extraction tube and a vial with extraction buffer. Remove the cap from the vial and add all the buffer into the tube.
3. Using the dropper, draw enough saliva from the cup, transfer it in the extraction tube.
4. Close the tube with a nozzle cap, gently shake it for about 5 seconds.
5. Remove the test device from the sealed foil pouch.
6. Put 3 drops of the sample into the sample well.
7. Read the results at 10-20 minutes. Don’t interpret the result after 20 minutes.
1 test cassette
1 dropper (pipette)
1 saliva collection cup / 1 saliva collection lollipop
1 extraction buffer vial
1 plastic tube with nozzle cap
1 instruction for use